Pasco County Courthouse, Dade City, Florida
The 1909 Neoclassical Revival Pasco County Courthouse was designed by E.C. Hosford. He was the architect of numerous courthouses in the same style in Florida, Georgia and Texas. The courthouse was added to over the years in order to keep up with the needs of the county, but the newest additions were insensitive to the original design. In 1979, a new courthouse was constructed and the historic one experienced accelerated deterioration. A major renovation took place in the late 1990s which included the removal of the later additions. The renovated courthouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.